server | v3 switch to v4
- SDK: v.18.104.22.16809
- Released: 2014-05-12
- Photon Native Core v.22.214.171.12488
Photon Native Core V.126.96.36.19988
- PSCS-1825: Added GetLastTouched() to peer interfaces, which returns a timestamp when the last data was received by that peer.
- PSCS-1841: New performance counters to show the number of enet flow control buffers that actually exist.
- PSCS-1866: new DisconnectReason of ClientTimeoutDisconnect.
- PSCS-1703: ENET: Lazy allocate ENet flow control buffers. This reduces the initial amount of memory that is allocated on peer initiation.
- PSCS-1942: ENET: Adjusted unreliable dispatch to cater for how the client loads the datagram in
batches PER CHANNEL.
- PSCS-1861: TCP: Buffer write exception when broadcasting to large lists of peers
- PSCS-1864: UDP: dispatch incoming reliable commands after all other commands have been dispatched.
- PSCS-1869: request alignment in Win32 build.
- PSCS-1818: reference leak in SetTimer() that lead to a hanging peer
- PSCS-1875: TryEnterSRWLockExclusive() is Windows 7 only which means that the "Lockable Object" code can only work on Windows 7 or later rather than Vista as was originally thought.
- PSCS-1871: Added new peer and listener types for secure websocket peers. Fixed outbound websocket peer type.
- PSCS-1882: Don't try and call IsStarted() on v1.1.4322 of the CLR.
- PSCS-1935: Fixed several 'non thread safe static initialisation issues' that could cause memory corruption
- PSCS-1926: Photon crash on ThreadAbortExceptions. Ensure that no exceptions leak into managed code.
- PSCS-1862: Updates to underlying Photon network stack
- PSCS-1840: Removed complexity in ENetOutputBuffer
- PSCS-1894: upgrade to log4net v 1.2.13
- PSCS-1565: Removed concept of managed policy server.
- PSCS-1871: NetworkProtocolType.SecureWebsocket added
- PSCS-1884: to support JavscriptSerializer auto conversion we added support Decimal (as double) and ArrayList .
- added missing GraphTemplates.xml for Photon Dashboard
- PSCS-1871: init message parser for secure websocket peers
- PSCS-1879: - ArgumentException in AMF3 operation parser
- PSCS-1812: IList is now serialized as ObjectArray
- PSCS-1894: Updated ExitGames.Diagnostics.Rrd.dll to version 1.0.17, fixing an image generation error on Photon Dashsobard
- PSCS-1984: upgrade to ExitGamesLibs 188.8.131.52, containing log4net 1.2.13
- PSCS-1565: Managed Policy peer type removed
Photon For Azure Starter Kit (PASK)
- compile errors due to removed Policy application
- update to Azure SDK 2.2