server | v3 switch to v4
Photon 3.0 - RC4
- SDK: 3.0.12 rev. 2468
- Released: 2011-10-14 / 2011-11-11
- Photon Native Core: v.18.104.22.1681
Photon Native Core V.22.214.171.1241
SDK 3.0.12 Rev. 2468
- LiteLobby - replaced the LiteLobbyGame.LobbyName property with a Lobby property
- PhotonServer.config default changes:
- removed "Version=126.96.36.199"
- enabled "produce crash dumps"
- reduced SendingDelays in 5ms.
- The protected Lite.RoomReference.Dispose method is now virtual
- Fixed timeouts during startup changed command files to start + stop Photon Service: using SC START instead of NET START
- Fixed CounterPublisher null reference exception when pgm protocol is used without specifying a send interface in the configuration
- Fixed CounterPublisher - exception in counter publisher initialization are now handled and logged.
- Fixed Stardust IOException during log initialization
- Added support for internal operation requests
- TCPClient now supports SendParameters
- ApplicationBase.ConnectToServer does now check for null parameters
- ADDED: OperationResponse.SetParameters override that accepts a Dictionary<byte, object> to avoid confusion with contracts/dictionary
- ADDED: OperationRequest and EventData SetParameters and constructor overrides that accepts a Dictionary
to fix accidental usages of dictionaries instead of contracts
- Fixed EventData.SendTo caused clients to fail if peers with different header versions joined the same room
- The public IP of the GameServer can now be configured with a host name OR fixed IP or dynamic public IP (leave setting empty)
- Added optional configuration setting for the latency monitor address
- Replaced multiple dictionary parameter constructions with data contracts
- Logging OnServerConnectionFailed reason has now logging-level warning (was debug)
- Removed LoadBalancing EventCode "Match"
- Assigned new numbers to loadbalancing contract codes (in general 230 decreasing, error codes start a short.MaxValue)
- Renamed LoadBalancing ParameterCode.Data to GameList
- Assigned new numbers to loadbalancing GameParameter codes (255 and decreasing)
- Changed parameter code "GameId" from 226 to 255 (same as in Lite)
- Join operations (on master and game server) now return a game not found error code (0x7FFF - 9) – they used to create a game.
- Master servers that are not leaders reply to all operations with redirect-repeat error including address, port, node id
- Fixed null reference in GameServerHandler.
- Fixed Application restarts every second if WorkloadController was not initialized because of a missing TCP port value
- Fixed scheduling game update event message after a new game is created
- Fixed a failure in the latencyMonitor connection which wrongly reported a failed master connection leading to a reconnection of the master.
- Fixed peers with userId set to null where not being removed from the joining list of games in the master servers application lobby
- Fixed game server now connects reporting its public IP address (was: master IP)