server | v3 switch to v4
Photon 3.0 - RC8
- SDK: 3.0.19 rev. 2868
- Released: 2012-02-06
- Photon Native Core: v.220.127.116.114
Photon Native Core V.18.104.22.1684
- PSCS-365: Added TCP/UDP monitoring messages that are not routed to managed applications (0xFF).
- PSCS-382: Introduced an optimized send path for smaller messages (TCpListner) – activation is configured by new OptimiseBroadcast config setting.
- PSCS-399: Added support for Enet Outbound connections
- PSCS-419: Allow Photon to start with performance counters disabled if you don’t have the privileges and the config says enable them.
- PSCS-431: Added peer leak detection
- PSCS-449: Allow to make shadow copy cache dir instance specific used when running Photon multiple instance.
- PSCS-495: Added performance counter for messages – making a clear distinction between logical messages and eNet commands – previous to this change the usage of a “command” wasn’t clear.
- PSCS-496: Added performance counter transmit rate limit messages
- PSCS-498: Added performance counter for CLR transitions
- PSCS-508: Added performance counters for incoming reliable and unreliable command
- PSCS-245: Changed IPhotonApplicationSink.Connect parameter short port to ushort.
- PSCS-329: Changed Policy apps are now validated on startup – we now validate that TCP endpoint "policy" apps actually exist.
- PSCS-383: Changed BroadcastEvent() now allowing to return SENDBUFFERFULL.
- PSCS-390: Changed IDL, BOOL to VARIANT_BOOL so that the resulting managed type is bool and not int.
- PSCS-451: Fixed PhotonRunning() notification being sent to applications before the listeners are listening -> PhotonRunning() is now sent to the applications AFTER we're accepting inbound connections.
- PSCS-499: Photon Crash (rev. 995) – issue with Avira Antivirus. We now correctly check to see if we CAN enable FILESKIPCOMPLETIONPORTON_SUCCESS and also check IF we have enabled it when dealing with completions.
- PSCS-501: Fixed crash (Photon rev. 1043) - Don't access the socket after we abort it as we don't hold a reference to stop destruction having occurred.
- PSCS-456: Fixed eNet - eNetPeerBase::NotifyReceive()- Invalid message, magic number incorrect
- PSCS-461: Fixed eNet "Magic Number" bug with fragmented messages and flow control
- PSCS-462: Fixed eNet - GetRemoteAddress() - an operation was attempted on something that is not a socket.
- PSCS-463: Fixed eNet - CBuffer::Use - not enough space in buffer
- PSCS-465: Fixed deadlock in eNet peer DisconnectClient()
- PSCS-429: Fixed S2S peer leak – with MultiPeer3B failing fail due to flow control.
- PSCS-444: Fixed S2S connections not being cleaned up during/after application reload.
- PSCS-459: Fixed TCP peers OnFlowControlEvent() - now we only call managed OnFlowControlEvent() with OK if we've previously returned SendBufferFull from a send.
- PSCS-471: Fixed occasional disconnect after SendBufferFull in S2S TCP with flow control.
- PSCS-394: Fixed S2S Mux exception - CProxyDemultiplexer::ProcessDataStream() - unexpected message code:** 0x00
- PSCS-426: Fixed sporadic deadlocks on S2S Mux connections.
- PSCS-435: Fixed Mux connection flow control terminating connections when reaching connection limits
- PSCS-434: Fixed "Purecall" crash on S2S Tests (Photon rev. 948)
- PSCS-450: Fixed data corruption reproduced by test case Mux_SinglePeer - the demultiplexer's usage of the TCP peer message parser caused message corruption.
- PSCS-454: Fixed ConnectMux failing after connection beeing closed by an exception
- PSCS-466: Photon crash MUX S2S - CTCPProxyConnectionManager::ReadCompleted - Exception - CTCPOutboundConnectionManager::ProcessDataStream() - Invalid message format
- PSCS-470: Fixed S2S Mux loosing data - in DataValidation MuxTests Bidirectional MUX test with data >= 10KB: event not sent back to source instance (Mux0SinglePeerTest010kB1msBidirectional)
- PSCS-357: Fixed Websockets communication stopping after init (message complete index was incorrect in the processor which meant that no messages were ever dispatched.)PSCS-503: Added Websockets support for RFC 6455 - added close status codes 1011 and 1015 & Fixed a bug in the handling of long status result messages, we now truncate them correctly
- PSCS-389: Fixed wrong websocket protocol being returned as “wss://” where “ws://” is expected.
SDK 3.0.19 Rev. 2868
- Removed deprecated LiteWebSockets application from Server SDK - use Lite instead.
- Changed default PhotonServer.config WebSockets inactivity timeout to 10 sec
- Changed default PhotonServer.config DataSendingDelay / AckSendingDelay to 5ms for InstanceLoadbalancing
- Moved the PublicIPAddress setting from CommonSettings to MasterServerSettigns + GameServerSettings
- Fixed KeyNotFoundException when feedback controllers where not defined in config. Feedback Controllers are now optional and can be removed from config.
- PSCS-468: Fixed GameStates are now correctly removed from the master's game list when the GS-to-Master connection is disconnected
- Fixed GetRoomReference() not supported by LoadBalancing peer
- Fixed reinitialize GS on Master after disconnect: now uses the game fiber
- Fixed room references leak in the OutgoingMasterServerPeer
- Now we don't update GameState with 0 actors during reinitialize anymore