server | v3 switch to v4
Photon 3.0 - RC5
- SDK: 3.0.13 rev. 2524
- Released: 2011-11-09
- Photon Native Core: v.184.108.40.2065
Photon Native Core V.220.127.116.115
- PSCS-188: Added config setting for max message size of tcp and UDP/eNet messages
- PSCS-235: eNet now disconnects on datagram processing exceptions
- PSCS-234: Added Websocket listener support for flow control
- PSCS-295: Fixed COMException at IPhotonPeer.Send()
- PSCS-20: Added explicit SEH exception handlers in all COM code. (Error HRESULT E_FAIL in SendEvent) as introduced in the fix PSCS-6 (kranx) for Send().
- PSCS-157: Fixed crash when restarting while test "MultiPeer1A" is running
- PSCS-294: Fixed Photon shutdown hangs with idle websocket connection
SDK 3.0.13 Rev. 2524
- Stardust client now supports encryption
- LiteWebSockets – Fixed logging was not initialized correctly in LiteApplication.Setup.
- ServerPeerBase.SendOperationRequest now sends encrypted requests
- EventData.SendTo now supports encrypted events
- PSCS-247: The OperationDispatcher and OperationMethodInfoCache now accept (and require) the received SendParameters
- Fixed PeerBase.SendEvent returns SendResult.EncryptionNotSupported if sending encrypted and if encryption has not been initialized
- ServerPeerBase.SendOperationRequest now checks for null parameters
- ServerPeerBase.SendOperationRequest now returns SendResult
- Fixed null reference exception on Peer.SetCurrentOperationHandler if new handler is null
- Fixed InvalidoperationException thrown in Game.UpdateGameStateOnMaster for SetProperties operation.
- Fixed Game.RemovePeerFromGame reported peer as “new” on master instead of “removed”
- Fixed Null reference exception when calling CreateGame operation with gameId not set.
- Fixed GameServer did not use Lite JoinRequest for CreateGame and JoinGame operations (Actor properties was not supported).
- Fixed LatencyMonitor peer disconnect on game server caused continuous reconnects to master server.