- Technical Info
This sample is provided with full source code and demonstrates how Quantum can be used to create an Auto Chess game using Turn Based Framework.
Disclaimer: This sample game was developed internally by Photon in partnership with Bitcake studio.
|2.1.7||Jul 25, 2023||Quantum AutoChess 2.1.7 Build 272|
- Unity: 2020.3.20f1.
- Platforms: PC (Windows / Mac) and Mobile (Android)
- Automatic bot association for players not present.
- Use of dynamic lists.
- Eight players fight each other. The last survivor wins.
- Combine similar units to upgrade.
- Ranged units.
- Unit movement and targeting interactions.
- In an eight player match, fours 1 vs 1 matches are randomly created.
- The number of matches is reduced when some players are already defeated.
- When there is an uneven number of players left one player will fight against a player that is already matched (the fight is against a "ghost" of her/his). In such combat, only the non-ghost player can receive damage, if he/she loses that battle.
- Matches can be in the player's own field or in the opponent's field.
- In the view presentation the local player is always on the bottom.
- Bench units will also visit other player arenas.
- Players can click at other Player's names on the Scoreboard in order to be redirected to wherever that Player currently is. It might be his own board, or it might be the board that the Player is currently visiting for a battle.
- The shop has a fixed supply (pool) of units that is the same in each round.
- When player buy units they are taken out of the pool, when they sell units they are returned. This makes the randomness more reliable.
- The player level defines the chances of each unit rarity that can be rolled for his personal shop.
- The player has to decide to either spend gold or hold it together for a time to improve his “economy”. Additionally the player gets extra income for a win or losing streak.