Battle Royale TopDown
Your Gaming Circle membership provides all samples, SDKs and support needed to create and launch successful multiplayer games in record time. For non-gaming, our Industries Circle gives you the complete suite plus exclusive license options.
- Technical Info
- 3rd Party Assets
This sample is provided with full source code and demonstrates how Quantum can be used to create a top-down battle royale game for 32 players.
It showcases the basic features of a battle royale game, such as death zone behavior, inventory, etc.
|2.1.3||May 11, 2023||Quantum Battle Royale TopDown 2.1.3 Build 211|
- Unity: 2020.3.37f1;
- Platforms: PC (Windows / Mac), and Mobile (Android);
- TopDown Character Controller.
- Raycast projectiles based on delta-movement.
- Respown Points with Entity Prototypes.
- Granade Launcher.
- Custom gravity for 2.5D physics.
- Rocket launcher with Animation Curve acceleration.
- Drop weapon system.
- Battle Royale Death zone.
- Players combat messages.
- UI indicator for the safe zone direction.
- Heal powerup;
- Mobile-ready UI controls.
D to move,
Mouse Scroll to change weapons. Stand close to an item until for a few seconds to collect it.
3rd Party Assets
The Projectiles Sample includes several assets provided courtesy of their respective creators. The full packages can be acquired for your own projects at their respective site:
- Cartoon FX Remaster Free by Jean Moreno
- Toon Shooter Game Kit by Quaternius
IMPORTANT: To use them in a commercial project, it is required to purchase a license from the respective creators.