Your Gaming Circle membership provides all samples, SDKs and support needed to create and launch successful multiplayer games in record time. For non-gaming, our Industries Circle gives you the complete suite plus exclusive license options.
The API sample is a collection of example implementations and code snippets illustrating the various aspects of Quantum. Most of the snippets presented in the documentation are extract from this sample.
NOTE: This is NOT a game.
|2.1.0||Dec 05, 2022||Quantum API Sample 2.1.0 Build 37|
- Requires Unity
2020.3.1f1 LTSor higher.
- Runs on
Presents example implementations of all basic Quantum Features.
- 3D Physics
- 3D KCC
- Player Input Polling (Old + New Unity Input System)
- EntityPrototypes (Scene baked + Code instantiated)
- Simulation polling driven Animation
- Reactive Callbacks for Components
- System Signals
- Simple Unity to Quantum asset backing
- Asset Polymorphism
3rd Party Assets
The Projectiles Sample includes several assets provided courtesy of their respective creators. The full packages can be acquired for your own projects at their respective site:
- Dog Knight PBR Polyart by Dungeon Mason
- RPG Monster Duo PBR Polyart by Dungeon Mason
IMPORTANT: To use them in a commercial project, it is required to purchase a license from the respective creators.