To help explore and understand the functionalities offered by the Fusion Advanced KCC, this sample project includes:
- Basic project template.
- Fully documented code with explanations.
- Prepared data structures for your extensions.
- First person and third person view controllers.
- Simple and advanced implementation variants of player controller.
- Playground for testing various features (stairs, slopes, collider combinations, processors, ...).
- Scene for performance testing.
- Simple NPC controller examples.
- KCC processor examples.
All resources and code found in the Example folder is expected to be changed by you.
IMPORTANT: Forward compatibility will not be maintained.
|1.1.10||Jul 28, 2022||Fusion KCC Sample 1.1.10 Build 33|
How To Start And What To Check?
- Test playground scene
- Check Gameplay script for player prefab spawning (optional)
- Check SimplePlayer and Player scripts for player controller basics
- Check PlayerInput script to understand how input is handled
- Check FirstPersonPlayer and AdvancedPlayer scripts
- Check ThirdPersonPlayer script (most complex player controller implementation)
- Check NPC scripts (optional)
- Check KCC processors scripts (
- Check partial KCC implementations (
- Start prototyping your game
- Give us your feedback
- Mouse move: look
- W,A,S,D: movement
- Space: jump
- Shift: sprint
- Enter: lock/unlock cursor
- Left Mouse Button: unused (prepared in input structure)
- Right Mouse Button: unused (prepared in input structure)
Gameplay input is applied only with locked cursor.
- Left side virtual joystick: move
- Right side virtual joystick: look
- Double tap: jump
Example/Misc/MobileOptimizations.unitypackage contains simple materials and stripped level (some mesh colliders are too heavy for mobile).