- Technical Info
- Release Notes
- Mar 18, 2020
- 3rd Party Assets
This sample is provided with full source code and demonstrates how Quantum can be used to create a soccer game using 2.5D physics.
|2.1.7||Jul 07, 2023||Quantum Soccer 2.1.7 Build 266|
- Unity: 2020.3.20f1.
- Platforms: PC (Windows / Mac) and Mobile (Android)
- 2.5D Physics.
- 2D Top-Down Kinematic Character Controller.
- Custom gravity and ball bouncing simulation.
- Custom Lobby with automatic opponent search.
- Joystick and touch support.
- Hold button accumulate energy for kick.
- Pass with direction assistance.
Based on Quantum version 2.1.7 Stable 1164
Build 138 (Mar 28, 2023)
- Quantum SDK upgrade to build 2.1.5 Stable 144
Build 25 (Oct 07, 2022)
- Quantum SDK upgrade to build 2.1.1 Stable 1123
Build 24 (Sep 02, 2022)
- Upgraded Quantum SDK to build 1108
Build 19 (Mar 23, 2022)
- Upgraded to Unity 2020.3.20f
- Upgraded to Quantum SDK 2.1.0 RC2N 935
Build 15 (Aug 24, 2021)
- Fixed: CI files
Mar 18, 2020
3rd Party Assets
The Projectiles Sample includes several assets provided courtesy of their respective creators. The full packages can be acquired for your own projects at their respective site:
- 100 CC0 SFX by rubberduck
IMPORTANT: To use them in a commercial project, it is required to purchase a license from the respective creators.