Available in the Gaming / Industries Circlequantum | v2 switch to V1
- Technical Info
- 3rd Party Assets
This sample is provided with full source code and demonstrates how Quantum can be used to create a cross-platform fast-paced team-based MOBA.
Disclaimer: This sample game was developed internally by Photon.
|2.1.3||May 11, 2023||Quantum Rogue MOBA 2.1.3 Build 206|
- Unity: 2020.3.20f1.
- Platforms: PC (Windows / Mac) and Mobile (Android)
- Custom Top-down KCC (character controller) with surface tangent movement at obstacles.
- Flexible data-driven Item system (projectiles, powerups, buffs are all entities - ItemData component composed of lists of behaviors and effects, with cascading capability).
- Union-based dynamic dispatching for Item behaviors and effects.
- Abilities (instantiate Item entities) can be skillshots, dropped items, and include animation-sync delay + cooldowns.
- XP, Leveling, buffs/debuffs and more.
- Wave-based minion and NPC spawners (scene entity prototypes)
- Quantum-controlled in-game lobby (regulates character selection - rules can be easily enforced)
- Extensive use of entity prototypes (including scene prototypes)
- 6 unique Heroes with 12 unique abilities (2 per hero)
- 2 NPCs + 2 Minions + Tower + Base
- Observer Pattern for Character UI elements
- Fast-paced Moba: two teams on oposite sides (3v3), single lane, defend your base.
- Lane minions and 1 tower per team.
- Side dungeons (jungles) with NPCs you can kill to collect buffs.
- No in-game item store, all powerups are obtained from loot (droped from killed minions/npcs/towers).
- Minions drop basic packs (health, mana, poison), NPCs and Towers drop inventory buffs (may be dropped to another player).
- Gank bushes (invisibility) and gank doors (that open after some time).
- When enemy tower is destroyed, super-minions start to spawn.
3rd Party Assets
The Projectiles Sample includes several assets provided courtesy of their respective creators. The full packages can be acquired for your own projects at their respective site:
- Mini Legion Footman PBR HP Polyart by Dungeon Mason
- Mini Legion Lich PBR HP Polyart by Dungeon Mason
- Mini Legion Rock Golem PBR HP Polyart by Dungeon Mason
- RPG Monster Duo PBR Polyart by Dungeon Mason
- RPG Monster Partners PBR Polyart by Dungeon Mason
- Stones and buried treasure by Comeback
- Stylized Water For URP by Alexander Ameye
IMPORTANT: To use them in a commercial project, it is required to purchase a license from the respective creators.